20120718

[THANKS TO] 120717 - Action 'thanks to'



From JR : 

Me without you is like… “A desert without an oasis… A little prince without an desert fox”.
When I’m writing this, I’m thinking of you when I see you from the stage. Cheering, smiling and sometimes, even gives me a wink…^.~ 
You’re really precious…
At this moment, when I’m preparing for another performance…
When we meet, it’s feels like coming into a new world I didn’t know before. You will be a part of my life in the future, forever!!
You’re just like magic to me, generously giving me strength and courage.
I hope you won’t be lonely in the future.
Me and NU’EST won’t stop. Our L.O.Λ.E who’s been waiting for our 2nd album is like a pine tree.
I really like you.
You who supports me by my side like a friend… Like a lover… Let’s walk together side by side while we put our arms on each other’s shoulders…
I want to be with you until the end of the world. Ihihi ♡ I L.O.Λ.E YOU.

Pine tree~Pine tree~ ♪ ♫

From Aron :

April 2009: I went to Disneyland with my friends! It’s been 4 years since I’ve been to Disneyland… It really means a lot to me because I’ve made so many childhood memories here.
June 2011: Today I finally graduated from high school! There’s been so many ups and down throughout these past 4 years, but I’m glad that I’ve finally have reached the end! These past 4 years have been the most memorable years of my life this far.
June 2012: My lovely Sandy~ You are the apple of my eye, the light of my world. Without your love and support, I’m nothing! Thank you for always showing your support and love to us!
I found my diary when I got back from recording of “Sandy”, and suddenly I started laughing.
‘I’ve changed so much~’
Not too long ago, all I was talking about was my friends and school… Now, it’s filled up with stories about all of you.
Our pretty L.O.Λ.E’s~ Thank you for treating NU’EST with such powerful support and love. I love you~
I feel like I’m receiving this energy to work harder when I see our L.O.Λ.E’s.
Today I can sing and feel happy… And tomorrow…

All thanks our L.O.Λ.E’s love. Everyone! I really miss you. “Well! ~~Now, should we excitingly play? SHOW time! NU’EST time! L.O.Λ.E time!!^^”

From  Minhyun : 

NU’EST 2nd album… It seems like we only had our debut a day or two ago.
At that time I kept the dream as a singer only in my heart, but then I reached the dream as a singer.
I still can’t believe I got to do the 2nd album (activities) together with our fans.
Thanks to our fans’ love and support, I can preparing for the performance now.
This happy times, all the hard work in the recording room and practice room.
The fact that NU’EST can shine like a star is because of our L.O.Λ.E’s existence! I didn’t know we could be so happy just be by receiving love from everyone.
Thanks to you all, I’ve learned a lot. You will always be by my side… NU’EST’s side… Walking together… And be our L.O.Λ.E who sings with us, right?^^
Lets be the only one for each other.

Today… The 5 idiots of NU’EST will wait for you.




From Ren : 


Give me your ear… On the day we get the 1st rank (I’m whispering now ♡ ♥). After the broadcast, let’s go to Line 5 at Yeouinaru station and go to the green field on the Yeouido.
Let’s lie down together on the green field, look at the sky and sing together.
“Even though I’m nervous, I hope you will silently follow me when I hold your hand… Sandy, Sandy I can only see you babe. I love you babe~”.
NU’EST’s only important! L.O.Λ.E’s!! Would you be my Sandy?
Of course I will buy you the beverages… There’s no such thing like ‘first come, first serve’. Why? Because you are our L.O.Λ.E’s~
The fact that NU’EST exist is because the L.O.Λ.E’s exist! You know that right! Thank you so much, I always feel thankful. And I love you.

Until the day NU’EST becomes the best… Until the day our L.O.Λ.E’s becomes the best… PLEDIS & NU’EST & L.O.Λ.E FIGHTING!!!!”.

Baekho 'thanks to' is coming soon


Trans by thenuest

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to cry TT
    Thanks NU'EST. They make me cry. ♥

    Thanks you for the translation. ♥

    ReplyDelete