20120820

[FANCAFE] JR's message

Hello~ Our LOVEs!! I’m back„
If you don’t greet me nicely.. I’ll go .. ㅜㅜ
Reporter-Lee!! Gave our fancafe a pretty header!!
And we’re going to Australia this week!.. I’ll miss you ..
I’m JR who always think to be safe, everytime people tell me to have a safe trip.
Firstly .. If you ask me why I visited!! I came to write a message to LOVEs on our shining fancafe„,ㅋㅋ
Seems like it’s been 3,000,000 years since i wrote a message, and so there are a lot of things to tell…
After we got back from Australia „ .. We’ll have a promotion for a week before finishing the promotion for this album..
Those LOVEs who’s been giving a lot of love until now for Action and Not Over You….. !! Are the best!
 …ㅋㅋ Is the (song) title written in english like that?? Hm..   Well, our LOVEs!!
Have a nice dream tonight, and!! Give a lot of love to us! And we’ll!! work harder~~
Our LOVEs, you know that I love you all so much right?? I love you~♡


Trans by thenuest.

No comments:

Post a Comment