20120928

[MESSAGES] 120928 - From Baekho and Minhyun

Minhyun : 


Hello~It’s been a while since Lurking King Minhyun visited~~~^^
You miss me so much right????? I miss you too, that’s why I write this message. We’ll start Chuseok holiday tomorrow, Our LOVEs will spend a joyful time with the family right??^^
You all know that you can’t forget NU’EST at Chuseok Holiday, right??ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
And also!!!!!!!!
Chuseok!!!!!!!!
200 days!!!!!!!
It’s already 200 days since debut, I still can’t realize it.. The memories during 200 days with fans came across my mind ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Ah!!!!! We’ll meet soon right~Although it’s late, I want to have a birthday party~~~I want to meet LOVEs quickly…I’m nervous…^^
In coming decades, Let’s be together with us and be happier than we are now~~♥
Then as I imagine the coming days……I’m going. Bye
~@m’

Baekho :


Hello~ This is Baekho… Although I’ve posted message not a long ago… ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’ll post again`~ Why  ? Because I miss you!!!
Today is a diary version…..
Baekho’s day! Uhm….Ah…Ah…Mic test!
I went to recording Kpop20 today~ Recording started at 2PM. It was fun. Uhm„„ Diary ,.„, I’m not really write it so this is difficult….
And I went to practice room today…. I’m in practice room now. If you ask why……The reason is a secret…..Although it looks like I have nothing to do now,I’m not. Minhyun who’s next to me now is practicing standard language* (T/N: Talking without using dialect)…… Why does he bad at this….. Like an idiot ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
However, I like Minhyunㅋㅋㅋㅋ And Jonghyun is rapping with Feel now….. He also looks like an idiotㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
However, I like Jonghyun. And Ren„„ I’ll never know what does he currently thinking about….But he doesn’t looks like an idiot, He’s mysterious……… However, I like Choi Ren…….
And Aron hyung is learning korean….. He’s really….really…. can’t do it well………. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He also looks like an idiot……..ㅋㅋㅋ
However, I like Aron hyung….. And as for me……..I’m skipping the practice…….. It seems like this is the most wise thing….. Baekho-ya …..I love you…..
Then….Byeee~~~~

Cr : thenuest * & *

No comments:

Post a Comment