20130222

[FANCAFE] 130223 - Love Letter from Minhyun, Ren and Baekho


Trans by thenuest : [From. Minhyun] LOVEs~~~~~~~~~@m' ||

LOVEs~~~ Before I go to wash up and sleep, I came to write Love Letter^^
LOVEs~~Thank you so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
You always come for the broadcasting and support usㅠㅠㅠㅠ
The weather is so cold recently, I wouldn't know if you'll catch a cold...
Thanks to LOVEs' existence, NU'EST can shine brighter on the stage.
NU'EST and LOVEs have a long way to go ahead!!!!!
Thank you so much to LOVEs who look after NU'EST by our side, and I love you~~
Then, in order to meet LOVEs with even more fine looks tomorrow, i'll go to sleep.^^
LOVEs~~ NU'night!!!!!!




Trans by thenuest : [From. Ren] Dear, LOVEs ||

Hello, it's Ren who's writing Love Letter after a while^^;.. 
Finally (the fancafe members) has exceed 17,000 people ^^ I'm so happy.. 
Our LOVEs.. always thank you, thank you so much.. 
Sincerely thank you so much..I feel happy and proud to see LOVEs are increasing day by day ^^ 
Also, although you're busy; thanks for taking your time to come to music shows...thank you so much.. 
I don't know how to repay you..what should I do..?ㅜㅜ 
Eum...we ranked 22nd today, if we cheer up a little bit more, the rank will be going up^^! Let's hwaiting together, our LOVEs^^ 
And also
Indeed, our LOVEs are amazing^^ You energetically cheering for us!!hahaha I'm proud^^ 
And, if I could make a wish.. I hope LOVEs can get closer with each other! Just this will do!! 
LOVEs relationship with each other will be good by respect and care for each other^^~ You guys know it right? Getting closerㅎㅎ 
With that, I think NU'EST can gain strength even more haha I haven't see our LOVEs having a quarrel even for once^^ 
Indeed, I'm very proud..! I think, I'm always proud..크크 It's all thanks to LOVEs! 
My life's energizer^^ Let's do this until the end! 
Then, good night NU'night Ren-night^^


Trans by thenuest : [From. Baekho] Diary ||

I'll use 'Eum Seum' words too [T/N : Words ending with 'Eum' or 'Seum', usually used on the internet]

I went to MuBank in the morning.
It was in the morning so I was very tired.
On the way, I heard the sounds of a camera shutter...
I was sleepy, so my mind was blank and I didn't think anything of it.
I attended the rehearsal and when it  finished, I went and fell asleep in the car...
Oh!! my god !!! I was very very sleepy....
Went back to MuBank.
I heard the sounds of a camera again...
Although I wanted to cutely raise a 'V' sign; I couldn't do that because I was sleepy.....
At the rehearsal, LOVEs showed up!
I waved because I was glad to see them...there was no reaction ....It was awkward.....
Upset?
Rehearsal started and I couldn't hear any cheering sounds or chants;
I wanted to step down from the stage.... However, I need to do what I have to do...
Rehearsal finished! We started recording. The cheering and chants were good!
I cheered up.....
I happily wrapped up the recording. I watched the live broadcasting. LOVEs' cheering voices were loud!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Jjang jjang
Live broadcast finished! It's time to leave!!!!
On the way back, we had a weird problem ... We were greeting the fans but...
Suddenly, something that made me upset happened...I was very displeased... 
I won't say what it's about... I believe it wasn't a LOVE ....
It's not that I'm defending anyone, but I saw the face... it wasn't a LOVE.
Although I'm very, very, very upset, I'll just think it was because you really liked us. Although I want to let my anger out in front of 'that person'... Since that person was there.... If you read this message, I hope you'll ask for an apology. Even if you only say it  in your mind...
I hope something like this won't happen again.
At last, the atmosphere has become like this... Well, forget about bad things!! I love our LOVEs~



No comments:

Post a Comment